After planting any plant, the main step is to harvest because analyzing on when to harvest is a very important decision to make. Harvesting for a normal pant cannot be much difficult but under ground plants like garlic is not as easy as it seems to be. So here we have tips on when can you start harvesting garlic. But one of the most easiest way to know on when can you harvest garlic is by the leaves, when the leaves are getting one third brown and you will get to know that it is the time to harvest.
These are some of the best harvesting garlic methods that you should know on when to harvest.
- Always be careful on to not pull out the garlic plant but to dig out carefully so that you don’t mess up. Dig the ground properly as if you try to pull it then you might just pluck out the leaves and not the garlic that is placed under the ground.
- Be very gentle while pulling digging as you don’t want to slice the bulb open while you are digging the ground. When you are harvesting garlic, you have to lift each bulb individually from the ground and place it in a container.
- Place it in the container carefully where it doesn’t have to get jostled a lot and can have a save and a proper harvesting.
- Once the garlic is taken out from the ground, make sure you take out from the from the sun as soon as possible. If garlic is exposed a lot in sun then it will blanch will burn in the sun.
- Place the freshly taken out garlic from the ground should be placed in a dark or can place it in a dry place.
These are some of the best harvesting garlic methods for every one to know and should be aware of so that they don’t miss out on any other things. We hope you have got all the information you where looking for and you have liked this article and found it interesting and helpful. For any further updates or suggestions, feel free to contact us and let us know. Keep visiting and stay connected to not miss out on the latest post on anything related to agriculture, harvesting and organic farming.
Thank You for Visiting!!